If you're planning a ceremony and feel keen to ensure the day runs smoothly, feels special and leaves happy memories to last a lifetime, it's worth considering a Celebrant.
A celebrant is a professional who is skilled in writing and public speaking – someone who tells the story in “celebration” of life’s 3 major milestones: love, life and loss.
With input from the client, they write and perform unique, personalised ceremonies, such as is popular with baby naming ceremonies, weddings, vow-renewals and funerals.
There are 3 top reasons to have a celebrant ceremony:
With no religious restrictions (although these can be included if you so wish), there are no limitations for the venue, start time, music or ceremony content. A celebrant led ceremony offers complete freedom.
2. BESPOKE and PERSONALISED
Your ceremony will be personalised to your brief. It will be one of a kind and can include any music, rituals, readings or singing you desire. We can adapt the ceremony to your needs and wishes completely.
Your celebrant will be with you as a calming presence to support and guide you throughout the whole ceremony ensuring it runs smoothly and to your brief.
Please be assured:
· That your occasion will be memorable, inclusive and perfect for your occasion.
· That I cannot give anything less than 100% effort - 99% just won't do!
· Your ceremony will be in safe, capable hands; the content carefully written and tailored by me, approved by you and rehearsed together.
· That I will lead you carefully through your bespoke ceremony, guiding you in order that you can relax and enjoy the occasion.
· That you will be supported and have a friend in me - from beginning to end.
Let's chat it over!
Please feel free to give me a call, even if you're just thinking the idea of a celebration or ceremony over. I'll never push my services and will be honest as to how I can best support you. I may be able to recommend other suppliers from within my network that would be helpful to you too!
You may also now like...